Corona virus - update
The Festival organising Committee would like to thank everyone for their continuing support and encouragement at this difficult time.
We are hoping to keep open the possibility of holding the 2020 Festival for as long as possible but that depends on a lot of trust, goodwill and support. We will of course keep everyone informed and will be making further announcements in respect of the virus outbreak, on this website as the situation unfolds.
In the normal course of events we offer full refunds for any booking made, up to the closing date for boat entries which is 1st June, and we see no reason why that should change.
Like you, we are hoping that if everyone follows government guidelines and restrictions, current projections might mean that an outdoor event in mid July could go ahead.
It is a small beacon of light at the end of what seems a long tunnel !
Keep safe and healthy.